Blogger Layouts

Friday, April 9, 2010

Surviving family... a guide.

This has been a very strange week. Those of you who know me know that I don't do well with a house full of my family... my survival techniques are often considered 'unhealthy' by others, but hell, I survived didn't I???
My weekend diet was basically chocolate, a hell of a lot of booze...oh...and some ham. I perfected the art of keeping a buzz on all day long. I'm sure my family thought I turned over a new leaf and had become more... balanced... when in fact I was just bombed. Well... whatever works right??

On Tuesday my dad had a my head sized tumor taken out of his guts. At first I was really grossed out... after all, I have a big head (full of brains though, not just a big ol' head stuffed with feathers). After the shock subsided I chatted with my father-in-law who gave me a great idea. If we slapped a wig on the tumor we could pass that thing off as a baby and become millionaires. Seriously.. the first actual man to give birth??? Totally worth some cash. I don't even care that its a big, head sized lie. My moral code got all skewed at bible college... I'm ok with the art of deception.

So, I've decided to give my liver a break and try life as a sober person again. So far its not too bad... I'll keep you posted.

No comments: