1. I have 'Thriller' as my ring tone. Now, all I have to do is learn the Thriller dance and I can break out into dance every time my phone rings. Awesome??? I think so.
PS: I don't feel even a little bit bad about being a total freak. I embrace my inner freak. I'm all about letting the freak out.
2. I now am part of a complete, 4 person team for an awesome, ass kicking ADVENTURE RACE!
Yes, it finally happened. I can't even begin to express my deep down excitement for this one.

Now, as I mentioned before I tend to be a bit of a freak. So my goal is to not piss my teammates off by sneaking in their windows at 5 am to try to get them all pumped to go canoeing. I'm not making any promises though... If they leave their windows open... or have a bedroom on a lower floor all bets are off. I'm not responsible for my over-freakishness in this matter.
I'm pretty sure that I'm immune to mace or bear spray, so don't even bother (the magic of contacts... I can even cut onions without crying... I'm made of steeeeel baby!)
PS: if any of you are planning on wearing spandex you can just walk your creepy asses back into your house and put some coverage on. Dude... that is so wrong.
I'd love to stay and chat, but I have to go bust out some moves. Thriller is calling my name.

No comments:
Post a Comment