Blogger Layouts

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Baby News!!

Well folks, Darryl said it would never happen, but I'm very excited to report that there will be a brand new addition to our family!!

If you're thinking that I'm talking about a human baby you obviously haven't been listening when I say there will be no more fruit from my loins...

BUT the new addition is a very adorable and awesome pup.



She is the perfect pup for us. Her mom is a Great Pyrenees/Maremma cross and her dad is a Border Collie... pretty much the perfect farm/family dog.
The Black Lab we got from the pound is now 10 years old and is more interested in laying around sniffing his butt then doing anything. We think that at this stage of life he should be allowed to sniff his butt all he wants and take a break from chasing bears, wolves and other crazy creatures.

Now, the hunt for a great name. Nyla wants to name her... but if we let a 3 year old name our dog it would end up with a 'Hollywood' name like Apple, or Blanket or her favorite, Special Agent Oso. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Feel free to lay some suggestions on us!

In other news... I purchased a silent keyboard. It is total balls. Don't ever get one of these stupid things. You practically have to fire bomb the keys to make them work... boooooo on this silent trash.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Kodiak?

Becca said...

i like blanket...nice solid name:)

Look to your favorite music artists...they ALWAYS have the answer!

Anita said...

Thanks ladies ! I think we've settled on Chewbacca...Chewie for short :)I think she'll suit it considering she'll be a huge fluffy thing.
Nyla thinks she's going to walk around like the actual Chewbacca, but she'll get over it eventually...

Kelsey said...

Cool cant wait :)