Blogger Layouts

Thursday, February 21, 2008

See ya later!



We're officially, sort of moved :) We will be completely moved tomorrow. This is my least favorite part of moving... being half here and half there. BUT it will be over soon!
We still don't know when the site survey dude is going to show up, so who knows how long we'll be without internet.
Next time you hear from me I'll be in full farm mode. Up to my knees in chicken shit... or horse shit... or bull shit :) bahhahaaaaa. I know I'm not funny. I'm just tired.
See ya later alligators!

2 comments:

joni said...

oh .. the not joys of moving..
The moving part. The packing and shuffling and sorting and throwing the whatevers together. eesh

We hate that part. its the clear reality that stares us in the face. WE HAVE TOO MUCH CRAP!! waaa.

But .. once its all stuffed, stacked, placed together (and you don't have to go back to the old dreaded former home) you sit with the best take out pizza you can get with a cold one... and sit with your family atop of boxes and enjoy the newness and the 'whats' to come...with all its pleasant dreams (its always sunny with a light breeze, on moving day-ha) .. then magically your energy is boosted to a degree at which even the most trained athletes can't obtain.. and you transform your house into your home.

wishing you all that you need during this time...

Jenny said...

Wishing you all the best for your moving days!
We should have a cyber house warming party when you get back online!!
I'll come for sure!LOL
I didn't mind moving. It was always neat being in a new place and visualizing what you were going to do with the place.
It's a different feeling for me knowing that I am not moving any time soon!