Blogger Layouts

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Any bridge builders out there?

I have to fix a bridge.... I'm not sure how yet. I know I can look it up online, or get a book or whatever, but if there are any bridge builders out there who know a thing or two and would LOVE to pass on some wisdom, just let me know.
It can't be that hard... right???

The bridge in question. (Apparently beavers stole the other half).


6 comments:

Jenny said...

Jenn and Andy could direct you for sure!

Anita said...

I've known Jenn too long to trust her bridge building skills :)
KIDDING Jenn :P

Jenny said...

LOL...I didn't look at your pics before I commented!
Umm...send the pic to Mike Holmes! Wonder what he'd say about it?
LOL!

Anita said...

I know, it looks like a lost cause :) I'm determined though!
The pictures make it look much worse then it actually is... (well, besides half of it being missing... that's pretty bad I guess).

joni said...

you absolutely amaze me.

awesome. sheer awesomeness...

Anita said...

Thanks Joni,
It's probably more about lunacy than awesomeness though :)