This summer was pretty insane due to many different issues, so we didn't get to do nearly as much hiking, camping etc as we wanted too... But I remember this one hike... I was so stressed out over things that were happening with my family. For me, being surrounded by trees is soooooo calming. I feel like I can breathe and relax... Its hard to explain unless you're the same kind of person, but I just remember stepping into a clearing and knowing that I needed to be there. Again, hard to explain, and it might sound like I'm a crazy hippie...
Now, I'm close to being at my breaking point again, and its sooo fricken freezing outside. I can't get out with Nyla because its just too cold. So I stay sane by looking at some of my favorite pictures.
I absolutely can't wait to move onto the farm. Its like a little magic kingdom... I can't wait to share pics :) We're going to be having a work bee to get the farm and gardens to where they can be used, so if anyone needs to take a 'vacation' this spring (ha ha, vacation as in... work your butt off) let me know!! I'll even cook (don't let that scare you away, I'm actually a very good cook now).
Anyway, I hope if you're needing a breather these pictures help a little bit.
I stole them all from the internet... I'm not this talented with a camera.
My dream house









1 comment:
can you handle one woman and four guys? ha five if my husband came as well.. haha no worries we can't come.. but i would love to.
ps love love love the tree house.
Post a Comment