Blogger Layouts

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Grrrrrrrrrrr

This is the kind of night where I want to curl up with one of my all time favorite movies and enjoy a nice quiet(ish) evening... there's only one problem... all of my 'all time favorite movies' have magically disappeared. I'm not sure how it happened. I don't watch movies often so it could have been ages since I actually had them.
H'mmm foggy memories are coming back... I know where a couple of them are, but if anybody out there has my copy of 'This is my Father', please send it back to me. I'm having a hell of a time finding a new one.

Anyway, just because I miss them, here are a few of my favorites (this list is mostly chick flicks because that's what I feel like watching right now).
Not many people share my taste in movies, and I get a LOT of flack for 'Hideous Kinky' - even though it really is a great one. Totally not hideous OR kinky...
Now that I started this I can think of at least 5 more I reeeeaaaally like.
H'mmmm..... It's too hard to pick favorites because there are favorites in every genre. Now I'm babbling... OY! Can you tell I'm procrastinating? I'm supposed to be packing.


This Is My Father



Anne of Green Gables


Any of the 'Lethal Weapon' movies




Chocolat





Hideous Kinky




Sense and Sensibility

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love Chocolat and Sense and Sensibility, Wuthering Heights, Tess of the D'urbervilles...The English Patient, Angela's Ashes, the commitments...
Hideous Kinky...sounds like a fun movie!LOL