Blogger Layouts

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bryan Adams is my homeboy


It's kind of weird. I live in the armpit of the world, (well, close to it) but since there is soooo much oil and gas money floating around they are able to lure some pretty decent entertainment here.
Until now I hadn't been too interested in attending concerts, but now Bryan Adams is coming. BRYAN FRIGGEN ADAMS!! I AM EXCITED. I looooove Bryan Adams... sigh.
I'm waiting impatiently for tickets to go on sale. I'm torn between being a normal fan... the kind that doesn't get kicked out of concerts or arrested, or being the kind of fan that jumps on stage and wraps herself around him like a crazy person. I'm still 50-50 on that decision. I'll let you know how it all shakes out.
For now I'll just keep on keeping on, being excited and dancing around in my Bryan Adams happy place. Sigh... life is good.

No comments: