Blogger Layouts

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hurt so good...

So many exciting things have happened or are happening. I haven't had the time or desire to update lately, but it's probably time for a quickie...

Vacation was awesome. Seeing friends, family and all the great people that make up my happy place :) Got another tattoo in Smithers (its awesome.. really awesome. I'll post some pics soon).
Looked for land but didn't find anything suitable. One place smelled like horse. NOT just normal horse, but a stinky mcnasty horseishness that trailed with us well after the visit. Even at dinner we were all reeking like horse's ass. I'm used to being a horse's ass, but not used to smelling like one. NASTY! (that's not why it wasn't suitable... it sucked for other reasons too).
I'll be making another trip soon to check things out.

Lots of other stuff... but I'm skipping to my new awesome news that makes me so excited I'm jumping around like a kid on sugar. I joined roller derby.

A lot of people think I'm crazy, but for the record, let me tell you it's awesome! I'm very excited about this... ok, I'm beyond excited I'm freaking crazy about it.
I know I won't be here for very long, but I'm going to learn and play as much as possible and then start a league in Smithers when we move. Terrace already has a league, as does PG, so prepare for some serious ass whoopin!
I know you're wondering about one of the most important parts of derby... my derby name :)
I am now, and evermore to be known as the Irish BombHer. yeah baby ;)
I have my funky gear ordered and now I'm ready to rock and roll (hahahaha get it?? roll, cuz its on skates???)

Bryan Adams was AMAZING. I love that man... Kelsey and I had a great time at the concert. I almost made it on stage... I didn't throw my undies at him or end up in jail for any inappropriate conduct (sooo proud of myself). Seriously, he is so unbelievably talented. Sigh...

You know what's really weird?? Someone told me I'm going to hell... :) I just thought I should share cuz it was a really bizarre experience. I'm in favor of dialing down the crazy...

Ok, thanks for the quickie, now I've gotta jet homies.

Hope you're all enjoying the last days of summer :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roller Derby is so awesome, I'm totally jealous! I wish we had a league here in Ketchikan. Maybe I should start one :)- C

Anita said...

You SHOULD start one! Or find one close by!!! Seriously dude, it's so friggen awesome you'd never regret it! Then we can play against you :)