Blogger Layouts

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Mush ball is my middle name...


I don't get a huge amount of sleep. I usually complain about it, because no sleep = crazy me. But tonight... I went into Nyla's room (she woke up and apparently REALLY needed socks) and saw her little body laying in her big bed and just wanted to crawl in and hold her forever. Sometimes I'm REALLY aware that they are going to grow up too fast and pretty soon won't want to play six thousand games of Candyland, or make me zillions of cute sticker pictures. They won't climb into my lap for a cuddle, or want to just be with me. It's not fair that this part of life is so short.
I love these girls.
Now, my plan is to stop sobbing so I can fall asleep without choking on my snot.

1 comment:

kelsey said...

They do grow up fast, enjoy them well they are young enough not to steal the car and be gone all night!