I'm going to do separate updates because of the time factor. Maren today, Nyla tomorrow.
Maren is quickly closing in on 9 months! Wow, where did the time go??? I'm amazed by her... I can't believe the changes,the growth, the strength, the sweetness. We can already see glimpses of her sense of humor, and temper (holy smokes, watch out world!)
In some ways she's right where any other 9 month old baby would be, but in other ways she's right where she should be (just under 7 months).
She's sporting 2 tiny little teeth, and if her mood is any indication, ready to sprout about 8 zillion more.
Maren is crazy about Nyla. She smiled first for Nyla and now its obvious that Nyla is her hero. (When Nyla hears Maren cry she'll yell "I'm coming Maren!!!" and takes off at a dead run).
She says "Dada, Mama" and "Moo" and is working on "Nyla". She eats like a horse, and sings like a rock star.
She produces more crap then any kid I've ever seen, but its possible I successfully blocked the sheer volume of crap that is produced by babies from my memory.
She hates the stroller, loves the snuggli because she can look around and see everything.
She could bounce for hours in the jolly jumper, and especially loves it when I set it up outside. (The dogs usually curl up around her feet when she's bouncing).
So far, it seems like she's going to love animals just as much as Nyla. She giggles when she sees any of them (except the chickens... but I totally understand because they're shifty little buggers).
I really like seeing the relationship between the girls grow. I'm really excited to see them giggling away at their own private jokes and playing like sisters play.
She is truly lovely.
Then. 1 1/2 months old.
Now. 8 1/2 months.
What a little face :) Gotta love the olympic size pout... she knows how to rock the cute factor.

3 comments:
Seriously soooooo cute! I can't believe how much she looks like you!!! It's so amazing to have kid's who love one another...nothing better in the world!
WOWZERS!! You seriously make some of the cutest kids around!!!
Thanks :) I think they're pretty great.
hahaha, i didn't notice the big droool zone all over Maren's front. nice...
Post a Comment