
Moving day is approaching (22nd). I'm still incredibly excited, but did find out that highspeed is not available out there.
We're looking into some other options, but if we decide to just go back to dial up the blog will be exploded into nothingness because nothing ever works right with dial up. In that case, I guess we'll have to go back to regular phone communication (and we all know how great I am at keeping in touch...).
So once I email our new number, feel free to call for updates if you haven't heard from us in ages. I promise to try hard to be better at keeping in touch... really, I'm telling the truth... REALLY!

2 comments:
Hey Anita... i have a bag(package)of whole cardamom for you.. if you want it.
email me.. jcwiebe@telus.net
bummer on the dial up.
ick.
snail mail is still my fav.. but it isn't the best for daily chats.
later.
YOU ARE MY HEEEEERO! I would LOOVE it!
I haven't had good chai in YEARS!
You're definitely a cool cat!
I'll email you for sure.
Thanks :)
Post a Comment