Next week we officially move. We'll be without internet for a couple of weeks while we wait for some dude to come out and do a site survey. Apparently if they can see the tower we can get wireless out there... otherwise its the dreaded dial up.
We have a new number already. We never seem to be able to catch the 'post office' open (Its actually just someone's house) so we don't have a new mailing address yet. I'll be sending out an email with the new info before we go. I love village life :)
Trying to make a snow angel...
Nyla the great explorer.
Nyla's Aunty Ashley got her this little duck in the bunny suit. It quacks a crazy little song... she loves it.
While I was packing Nyla discovered an old pillow of mine. I've had this thing for YEARS! It's a massive king sized, down pillow that she has now claimed as her own big body pillow. She lays on it, stretches out and goes 'Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh'. What a cutie :) Anyway, you can see a corner of it in the pic.

3 comments:
Anita you and your baby girl are so beautiful.
Yes I agree with Joni! I love the little adventures you go on!!
Thanks ladies :)
Post a Comment