I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Years!
I don't have time to do a catch up post now. I'll do one soon I promise.
I wanted to do a quick one to let you all know that we're still alive and kicking.
Here's a quick video from the Muppet Show. This one is full of the weirdness that made the muppet show so great. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hahahahhahahaha! Love it!
Miss you! We need to chat soon!!
I actually have season 1 on DVD. Classic! I should buy them all!
dutch 'mafia'... really nice to hear from you.
I'm wondering about the 'mafia' thing though. Pleeeease spare me! Don't pelt me with your old, dried up tulip bulbs or step on me with your wooden shoes!!!!! I'm sooo scared of your pretty flowers!!!!
Mwah hahahahahahaaaaaaaa!
At least potatoes can be fired from a gun... that's much scarier!
PS You should buy them all. I have up to season 5. Every single one is worth it.
Christy,
There's one of your boyfriend that I'm going to add soon. I'll let you know when its up. I'm sure you'll laugh as hard as I did :)
You have to post it soon!!!
Post a Comment