Poor Nyla is ready for Summer. We found this dress a few weeks ago and she instantly loved it. She would not let it go, so I let her wear it until it got drooled up (not long as you can probably tell). We're so sick of being stuck inside and can't wait to get out. We thought spring was here then of course Winter decided to be a big ol jerk and fart up our plans.



We found a new place to live! We can't find anything decent to buy so we found a rental. Its a cute little house with a ginormous back yard. No trees, but we have lots of places to go hiking and camping so I guess we'll be ok with that. I'm just so bloody happy that we'll be out of the stinky crack shack in a few days. Hopefully they'll get our phone etc. switched quickly. (The number should stay the same - I'll email if it changes again). I'm just excited to finally unpack. We refused to unpack anything but absolutely necessary items here so we've been living out of boxes... boo on that trash.
OH, since we'll be moving this weekend HAPPY EASTER!

5 comments:
Congrats on the move
waahoo you have a blog!!! Your Nyla is sooo beautiful. Glad your moving to a better place..old one, sounds pretty rough. we'll keep you in our thoughts.
I love those pants! I love stripes!
She is too cute!
Congrats on the new house!
Love ya!
Hey..
its been awhile.. how are you doing? Im obviously a bad emailer cause i still have not emailed you back, well i did once and this computer wouldnt not send it and i got frusterated and have not tried again. but you gotta kick my ass still.. hahahah
Beautiful little girl.... She is so cute and i love that dress...
have a good one..
Popped in to say hello! What a beautiful girl you have!!
Good luck with the move!!
Post a Comment