Blogger Layouts

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Some things I wonder about...

Do you ever have those days when you think of all sorts of things you wish you knew the answer to? This is one of those days, so if anyone has any answers feel free to let me know.


1. How did Christopher Walken get to be so cool? Did you know he used to be a lion tamer? Nutso.






2.Why would someone choose to live in the city when they could live somewhere surrounded by trees and lakes? (Ya ya I know this is a personal preference, but I'm curious).





3. Why are nuns so freaking crazy??





4. Why are people who want to rule over the rest of us allowed to be in power? It just seems like there's something wrong with someone who needs that recognition so badly. Wouldn't it be better if someone who was genuinely good and noble got elected instead?



5.Why can't they bring back Fraggle Rock? How about the Smurfs? Now those were quality entertainment :)




I have many more questions but not any more time... booo!

2 comments:

Melly said...

Here here! I want Fraggle Rock back too.

Anita said...

Hey! its good to hear from you! Great blog by the way. Thanks for stopping by mine. Keep coming back!