“If doctors ever tell you that you’ve ‘flipped out,’ don’t believe them, and just keep on doing what you were doing, because something tells me ‘the Man’ is behind this.”
—Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Moved - sort of
We are now in our new place! Its been busy and there are still lots of boxes piled in the corners, but we're happy to be here. Our Easter was very quiet - no crazy easter bunny around here. The Daddy bunny picked out the goodies for Nyla's basket. Since she's too little for sweets she got some stuffies instead. This one is her favorite... goofy girl. (Its a sting ray) Hope you all had a wonderful easter!
I'm a farmer :) Hahahahaaaa, I never thought I'd say those words.
This is the easiest way to share what's happening in our lives. I suck at regular communication... not because I don't care, just because I'm not very organized.
1 comment:
SHE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment