Blogger Layouts

Friday, April 13, 2007

Random thoughts



So I've been thinking lately that I really want to have a super power... I don't even really care what the super power is - I'm not that picky (Well i think I'd pass on the supersonic farts or super spray puke or something like that. Having flames shoot out of my body like that other dude would be pretty interesting though).
Sure,if I was a super hero I'd have a nemesis, but would that really be that bad? In the comics/cartoons/movies the nemesis always makes the super hero go above and beyond what they think they're capable of, and they usually get to beat them down at least a few times before the nemesis runs off yelling "I'll get you next time!"
Man, sometimes I would LOVE to be able to ass whoop a nemesis or two and call it righteous anger.

2 comments:

Christy said...

I want to have the super power that allows me to clean my house in one quick swoop of my cape!

joni said...

good thoughts Anita...i have to ponder this a little...