Blogger Layouts

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Missing Barkley... :(





Everyone has started walking with their dogs... it makes me miss Barkley. (We had Barkley for a year, then he went to live with my Mom and John cuz we wouldn't have been able to give him the attention he needed when Nyla was born. He died of cancer a few months ago. How lame is that?? he was such a young dog) I need to live out of town again so I can have dogs...lots of dogs. And maybe a horse or two... and some sheep (just cuz they're cute). Hmmm, maybe I need a farm. I'd even have chickens even though they stink and they're so incredibly stupid. I could be a farmer. I'm not sure what I'd farm but I'm sure I could work it out.
There, its settled. I'm going to be a farmer.

4 comments:

joni said...

i must admit yet again...you have the most beautiful baby girl ...oh she is a jewel. i must come every day just to see that little smirk.. too cute 4 sure.

joni said...

opps i left my comment about Nyla on the wrong post..this has never happened before..opps..

Actually i have some roosters if you are in want of one...or two..or 8...yes i really have eight..how sad is that? soon i will roast them. haha

i hope you can be a farmer. i am just a wild chicken neighbor ...but i love farm animals too.

Anita said...

Hey Joni,
no roosters thanks... I really don't like roosters... I'd roast them too if I were you :)

Anita said...

Thanks by the way,I think she's pretty cute too :)