
My wonderful shoes arrived today!!! I love Birkenstocks - especially these birkenstocks :) What a wonderful day. Are these the perfect 'spring' shoes or what?? Now, which ones to order next... hmmmmmm...
“If doctors ever tell you that you’ve ‘flipped out,’ don’t believe them, and just keep on doing what you were doing, because something tells me ‘the Man’ is behind this.” —Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey
3 comments:
OH MY GOSH!
Of course I remember you! Your the greatest..how could I forget you.
You totally just made my day.
I don't know why...but it just feels like my life has gone downhill since bible college...not only the debt..but just..my whole attitude towards things.
Thinking about moving out..is a little scary...especially since I'm moving in with some guy from work (no relationship there...we just get along). So it's all new and scary..but I need a break from living with my parents.... and KD....Kd always works..I was thinkng more of surviving on cereal and milk alone. Although milk is kind of expensive..especially since i have to drink soy.....so maybe just cereal alone!
anyway......I just wrote you a novel! HA!
do you have msn???
ohhh ANitA those are beautiful...oy nice job girl!!! wooo ahhhh them are beauts....bet you just wanna go places ...oh yeah i need some new ones...haha
NICE SHOES!!
Post a Comment