Blogger Layouts

Saturday, March 17, 2007

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!


HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY!!!
WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY! This happens to be my all time favorite holiday (Christmas is pretty great too). Ihope you're all having a big ol' green beer or Irish coffee and are thinking about how great the Irish are, and how smart and generally perfect... :)
Nyla is enjoying her first St Paddys day, and although we haven't found a big bash here (booo) we were looking at houses so maybe next year if we aren't visiting Ireland we'll host our own big bash - green beer and all.

Isn't she so freaking cute??

Well if you aren't Irish I hope you can find someone Irish to kiss so that some of the good luck wears off on you.

I found a funny quote that I thought my mom would get a kick out of...

"The Irish gave the bagpipes to the Scotts as a joke, but the Scotts haven't seen the joke yet." ~Oliver Herford

I thought it was kind of funny considering my mom is an Irish piper :)

ENJOY THE DAY!

PS : For the scoffers and those who can't see how wonderful we the Irish are... May the curse of Mary Malone and her nine blind illegitimate children chase you so far over the hills of Damnation that the Lord himself can't find you with a telescope. (Irish Curse)

6 comments:

Sean Zandberg said...

Hello!
Hey, cute pics. You all look so happy! Good for you!
The kid is cute. She must get most of her looks from her dad! haha
Hey, I'll put your link on my sidebar and stop by more often, alright?
Hope all is great for you and your fam.

Anita said...

Ha ha, you're a funny guy... funny like mad cow disease..:) Feel free to stop by whenever. I checked yours out but hockey isn't my thing. I was going to comment, but I think I'd be found out pretty quick.. " hey did you catch that game between the drunken dutch and the rabbits?? man that Julio can skate like the wind eh??" See, it just wouln't be right.
Hope things are great for you too.

Sean Zandberg said...

All is well! That is a snazzy wedding pic by the way!

Anita said...

Thanks man, where are some of yours?

Anonymous said...

I thought of you on the 17. I even put green food colouring in my rum. Daniel said "it looks so pretty, more than anything! Can I hold it?" Ya right!
When are you coming to visit? Eli can teach Nyla some tricks. He shoves his pointer finger up your nose (all the way) and when you open your mouth to scream he sticks it in your mouth. (yes, I fell for it put only once) Say hi to the family, love Jennifer.

Anita said...

Hey Jen,
Nice to hear from you! Booger finger... nice...
We'll be in Terrace this summer for sure, so we'll have to catch up and let these little ones play -or at least meet eachother considering they're related...how weird is it that you and I are now related? Cousin Jen... I still can't get over it. Who would have guessed it??
Talk to ya soon!
Lots of love from all of us!
Send our 'hi' to everyone.