This is my new favorite picture because it captures Nyla singing her little heart out. She has the highest squeaky little voice and loves to sing LOUD. Its so cute! I'm going to try to get a video of her singing and figure out how to post it on here. (Nice drool eh?)
This one is cute too cuz she's so proud of herself for sitting up. She usually looks like she'd be strutting around if she could... so I guess she's strutting on the spot. It won't be long till she's crawling!
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
She's getting big!
I finally remembered to get some batteries for my camera so I thought I'd update some pictures. Nyla has 2 teeth on the bottom but is working on some more. I think this picture is so funny - she has that crazy look in her eyes. Usually when you see her looking like that she turns into barracuda baby and will start ferociously gnawing on anything infront of her (usually a hand or arm).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment