Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Where's global warming when you need it???




I'm so ready for winter to be over... I don't do well with extreme temperatures. I can't handle being in the sun for too long - I can't even walk around the block on a sunny day cuz I get dizzy and sick, but I can't handle perpetual winter either. Yes I'm a weather complainer, but come on ENOUGH ALREADY!! Boooo on winter!
(Those pictures are from the farm we lived on in Lac La Biche)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm a weather complainer too =) i HATE the bloody snow, am annoyed by excessive wind & rain, high temperatures make me break out in a rash.... i think i'm only really happy when it's cool and overcast. spring is coming!

Anita said...

Good ol' Jameso,
Us pasty pale ones need to stick together... even the weird shifty ones like you :) Mwah ha hahahaaa!

Sean Zandberg said...

Hey, nice farm!
I don't mind the cold at all. It's the 25 degrees and up in the summer time that really irk me. I can't sleep in the heat. It's at those times I wish I was a fish..or lived in the Arctic!

Anita said...

Fricken fracken sun trying to boil us from the inside out... You can join James and I in the pasty white pale-o club :) Feel special?