Blogger Layouts

Friday, March 23, 2007

We're going organic!!



This is a great day for me. We finally found out why Nyla has been having so many tummy issues since she's been on formula and why she hasn't been putting on enough weight. She has a super sensitive tummy (kind of like her mommy) so we're switching to soy formula and all organic food. There's an organic bakery across the street from us and a company that will order anything organic you want. I've wanted to do this for a while so I'm glad that now we really have a reason to go through with it. The doctor said that even her meat needs to be hunted or certified organic or else her tummy will get worse and she'll be one of those weakly kids... boo on that! She's going to be climbing trees, jumping from hay lofts and running all over the place - after all thats what being a kid is all about isn't it? Who hasn't jumped from a hay loft when they were a kid and thought it was the coolest thing ever???
I'm really happy, I just think its a great change for us. Darryl said that as long as we don't have to move to a hippy commune he's all for it (a commune might be pretty cool though).

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I am glad you know what is wrong with her. What an easy fix.