
I just love this picture and thought I'd share it.
Things here are good. It looks like we're going to be getting out of the 'crack shack' soon. We'll still be renting till we find a house we both really love which will hopefully be soon. I found one I really liked and went to check it out while Darryl was at work. Its a cooky old house with character - so pretty much perfect, but Darryl is much more practical then me (thank goodness) and pointed out all the work that it would need. I tend to focus on things like the bright red tile backsplash in the kitchen (yaay) and the amazing soaker tub in the bathroom; where he focuses on having to rip out an upstairs bedroom to make a bathroom up there, and putting new flooring in most of the house (the living room and dining room have original hardwood but the rest is crap). So I think we'll let that one slip away - especially since the prices are insane which means we should probably hold out for one we really love.
Nyla is doing so well on the Soy formula and organic mush. Her tummy is so much better so hopefully she'll be growing like crazy.
We had organic buffalo for supper... weird I know. I was expecting it to look more buffalo-ey, but it just looked like regular everyday meat. I don't know exactly what I expected but I was bummed anyway.
H'mmmm not much more for news.
After my weather complainer post I'd like to report that we are having awesome weather. Maybe the groundhog was wrong and spring will be here soon. (My dad says that the groundhog is 'dumb as hell' cuz after all its a groundhog, so we really shouldn't trust it. Good advice.)
Hope you're all well. You grandparents better start commenting on all this cuteness or its BEATS for you... yeah thats right, I'm tough... don't mess with me!

1 comment:
I love that picture.
Post a Comment