Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Nasty...

I'd like you to look at this innocent little face and wonder with me how she's capable of producing large amounts of toxic waste...
We had quite the experience this morning with a mongo poop. This was no ordinary poop, this was the kind that goes up the front and the back and out both legs.... I had her on the change pad on the bed and as soon as I took off her diaper she rolled - yes poop smeared all over my bed. (barf) Then when I was getting her rolled around again she managed to grab a handfull of poo from her diaper... and just as I was grabbing for her hand she grabbed the cat (who was horrified by the way). I finally got her cleaned up, and the cat cleaned up... and my bed cleaned up, and then myself cleaned up... GROSS!
Feel free to laugh... just not too hard.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

She is so freakin cute!! I can't even handle it!

Jenn said...

I love it.