Blogger Layouts

Friday, March 9, 2007

Here we go!





I've decided to start a blog so that family & friends spread all over can keep in touch easier. And since I've been reminded that Darryl and I don't matter anymore cuz its all about Nyla (thanks Aunty Cindy)it will be an easy way for Grandparents and Aunts and Uncles etc etc to see Nyla's progress.
She is doing amazingly well for just having turned her world upside down. We're staying with my Dad until our place is ready and she seems to like the activity of the animals and people all around her. She LOVES grabbing kitty's tails... I'm hoping the cats keep their sharpeys to themselves!
Darryl had a job when we moved here, but quickly decided that it was junk. So he started his new job today. He's still trying to figure out the helicopter pilot thing, so maybe by the time we move again he can just zip us along in the sky. That would be so great.
I'll add some recent pics and hopefully keep this somewhat updated... I'm not really the blogging type after all.

4 comments:

Christy said...

Woo hoo! I am glad you started another blog because I love seeing pictures of Nyla!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Anita =) Very cool idea to keep a blog! Make sure you throw a picture of you and your hubby on here once in awhile, otherwise we'll get cute-overload from your kid =op Love to you all!

Anonymous said...

Hi Anita and Darryl
I just saw your blog and I think it's great!! Keep up the good work and give Nyla a hug from me. Love Aunty Brenda

Anita said...

Christy: you are my blogging mentor :)

James: you're as funny as a big ol case of leprocy :)

Aunty Brenda: we miss you!!!