
Beautiful girls.
This spring has been so strange. Strange things happening, strange strangeness, just strange. I'm coming out of it all feeling incredibly calm... and pretty much like a superhero.
I should just get used to a life of strangeness. Yes, I'm the queen of vague :)
This isn't much of an update. Just wanted to share that I'm still kickin. I'm dancing through life to Lady GaGa at the moment.
I've developed an allergy to various alcoholic beverages. I happen to think this is retarded... before I was prego I could enjoy a glass of wine and not have my head explode like a puffy weird face. Its not like I need to drink to get through the day... most of the time ;) (don't worry, I don't drink to get through the day, I am JOKING) but I do miss being able to have a glass of wine, or whatever. Has this happened to anyone else??? Does it go away???
I have to get the nuts chopped off of our little boy llama. He's getting frisky... I don't want to be dealing with 8 zillion llamas... good lord...
I feel sort of bad about the whole nut chopping business, but I'm sure he'll understand when he's older :) Sometimes being a farmer is just bizarre.
I had to untangle a llama from a barbwire fence. I was obviously trying to help her, but all the other llamas went nuts and covered me in spit. I had a hulk moment and saved the day, but those little spitting bastards seriously pissed me off. No treats for you jackasses!
Wow, that's all I've got! I'll keep you posted on my riveting life!

2 comments:
Well, strange or not, your life is riveting!! I love reading your stories....so hilarious, real, raw!!
Love em & Love you!
Thanks Ruth, You're pretty great :)
Post a Comment