Blogger Layouts

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Gotta love an artist



We've been under quarantine in order to avoid sickness since we arrived home with Maren. I'm not sure how it happened, but we're all sick. It isn't serious, and Maren seems to be doing pretty well so far, so yaaay for that! Nyla on the other hand is really not feeling well. Usually on days like this where she's so sad and yucky feeling we do some fun crafts because she isn't up to tearing around the house as usual.
It all started when I put a big hand print on her tummy... she laughed so freaking hard, so of course I had to keep going. She started painting her feet and asked for some 'kitty whiskers' so, as you can see, she got them.
She loves painting, she talks about how mixing colors together makes all the colors in the whole world :) I love the way she thinks about things.
So, we had a good day.
We had to go out and hang with the llamas while our hay was being delivered.. its interesting how people can be so afraid of llamas. Its not like they're going to gouge your eyes out or wear your head for a hat or anything. I realize how nardo I am, but I get kicks out of telling people to run because one of the llamas is getting ready to spit at them. Lame?? yes, but funny when someone starts sprinting away??? oooooh yes. I think its even more funny when someone is obviously afraid but is trying to be a big man and pretending not to be, then takes off running when a llama gets within 5 feet of him... mwahahahahahaaahahahaa! Ohhhhh the humor of a panic stricken face :)
Yes, I'm mean. And yes, I have the benefit of experience with these furry dudes, but I have to get my kicks somewhere right??? I can't even pretend I want to try to be a better person :)

1 comment:

joni said...

bAhahahaah

Anita.. you get the crown for blog land...

awesome.