
So, in the effort to win the fight against bear terrorism, my Dad bought me a gun (see picture below). I'm actually pretty excited about it. He had a bunch of modifications done to it so when I'm facing a bear and probably pissing my pants I can still have a good chance at actually hitting it.
(For those of you who don't know, all spring and summer we were tormented by an angry, and surprisingly intelligent bear).
I'm not a fan of bears, and yet they seem to be drawn to me. So, no more Mr nice guy... or Mrs nice girl... whatever. In the spring, bears better steer clear of our place or I will be turning them all into bear rugs (and giving them away to my friends as birthday presents... will you be one of the lucky ones?????)

4 comments:
Oh do I ever hope I am one of the...er...lucky ones...
my birthday is may 3rd. i would love to have a bearskin rug...or a sweetass gun!! go get 'em killer =o)
-j
whoot whoot
pick me pick me!!
you go girl.. you so rock my world.
OK you 3 are top on my list...
If I happen to miss I'll be sending llama skin rugs instead :)
Post a Comment