Blogger Layouts

Friday, February 13, 2009

OH YEAH BABY!!

First of all I'd like to report that at Maren's last weigh in she was up to 8lbs 3oz! She's doing great! We can take her outside on nice days now, which is AMAZING for us. Now the llamas and dogs will get some more attention and we won't become crazy 'cabin fever' people. (Scenes from 'The Shining' keep going through my mind).
We had some amazing above zero weather, but now we've plummeted back to crazy cold. I need some global warming over here...

I have lots of exciting news that I can't share :) (I know, I'm awesome). Hopefully I can share soon because I'm SO FREAKING EXCITED!!! (NO, I'm not pregnant... if you ask me I swear I'll go ninja on your ass!)

I tried adding pictures today, but my computer/internet is being pissy. I'll try again soon - I have some great ones.

H'mmm at this point I could start making up news about other people for fun, but I'll refrain (for now)...

I'll update again when I have updatable news.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I hate waiting for news.......what is it? huh? huh?

good news about Maren's weight!!

Christy said...

Are you pregnant?

I like Ninja's!