Maren's official due date was January 31... its nice that she's now officially supposed to be born :)
At her last weigh in she was 7 pounds! (did I already share that??? I can't remember). She's doing great. She's a little poop machine... I'll spare you all the joy of my baby poop stories. Let me assure you that they're really gross.
The kiddos are great. Maren is a night owl (like me) and Nyla is an early bird (like Darryl). This translates into me going 'bbbba ba baba ba ba baba' a lot (you'll understand if you've ever seen 'Overboard'). I know the no sleep thing doesn't last forever, so I'm not going to curl into the fetal position and hum to myself... I will survive and I will remain sane(ish).
I don't really have any news. Just saying hi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It sounds like Maren is growing great! I use coffee to keep going in my house. Does that help you??
that is so awesome!!! Overboard is one of my favorite movies & I totally knew what you were talking about...awesome!!!
Praying for sleep & lots of it!!
oh...and hi to you!! :)
Ashley... Yes, coffee has become an even better friend to me :)
I can't figure out how to check your blog. I might need a lesson. I want to see pics of your cuties!
Ruth.. I love that movie too. I'm glad someone knows what I'm talking about :) I like it when she goes ba ba baba baaaa.
Hi to you too.
anita, just send me you email and I can add you......I seem to have misplaced it.
Post a Comment