Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Crispy fried Anita

I have a sunburn :) That means that the sun was out... yeeee hawwww!
We have been spending most of our time outside trying to clean this insane yard up.
OH and we had a disturbing event... Somehow some critters got into the cistern (water tank) and... well, they are critters no more.
We had to drain it (a couple thousand gallons were still in there) scrub it and bleach it... lets just say it was NOT a party. It reminded me of Anne of Green Gables when Anne finds the dead mouse in the pudding. Yucko.

I also heard that one of my all time favorite TV shows that was cancelled after only 2 seasons is making a movie. It's a straight to DVD movie, but I'm excited.
The show was called 'Dead Like Me'. It is incredibly funny, if you happen to share the same humor as me. It's pretty dark comedy... anyway, its a great show.

There's something else I was going to write about but I can't remember, so I guess I'll leave it at that for now.

No comments: