Blogger Layouts

Monday, March 17, 2008

St. Patrick's Day!!!! My favorite day!



I love St. Patrick's Day. It's the top on my list of favorite days. I'm looking forward to reviving our St. Paddy's celebrations... ah, the fun of it.

"Anyone acquainted with Ireland knows that the morning of St.Patrick’s Day consists of the night of the 17th of March flavored strongly with the morning of the 18th."
- Anonymous


I'm going to add some pictures to this post, mostly because our site survey revealed that highspeed is out of the question out here. Sigh... so I just have to get them posted, even if it takes a bazillion hours.

This one makes me laugh every time. She comes by her dorkiness honestly. I had just taken off the glasses and hat...


Our first day in the new house Darryl decided to bubble wrap Nyla for safety :)


Now, in other news... Darryl has chosen the location of our next move... It won't be Terrace. Close but no cigar... have you guessed??? Smithers. That's right, I said Smithers. I was very unsure about this move at first, but I'm starting to get used to the idea. It's a town focused on the outdoors, so how can it be bad right? AND we're finally going to build our dome house!!!!! I'm beyond excited about that.
Laurie (Darryl's sister) is moving there in June, so we're looking forward to some hang out time. Nyla is excited about seeing her Aunty 'Gogeeeee' :)
Now we're going to start working on getting Kevin (my bro), Ashley and their cutie pants Devlin to move to the area.
Speaking of Devlin, he's doing well. Still waiting for a brain scan, but they think they can hold off on the surgery for his kidneys until he's a year + old. I'm hoping he'll end up not needing it at all. He's still going to be in PG for a month... we're missing the little dude... and Ashley too.

And here's a long overdue picture of Devlin (with Darryl and Nyla...)


That's all for now. I couldn't post this last night due to dial up reasons, so now I'm going to go be nice to my aching head. Hope you had a great St. Patrick's Day!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

We had a wonderful St. Paddy's day...green beer, Irish tunes, dancing(just our dorky family, but it was fun!).
I would love to live in Smithers. I'm not just saying that. It's a quaint little town that seems to have a unique character!

Charlene said...

I love the bubble wrap, much needed on kids that age! haha. Glad you had a great pattie's day. I love it too!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
joni said...

sent it today Anita. sorry it took so long.

all the best.

Jenny said...

When are you moving to Smithers??