
I'm so excited... A few years ago it was REALLY hard to find jeans that were long enough for me. I usually had to buy men's jeans - which aren't that great for women due to the whole HIP issue... Anyway, thanks to the '80's high heel with jeans' craze coming back into fashion it is now EASY to find jeans with a 35" inseam. They're everywhere... and I'm happy.
So there you have it, there is at least one good thing about the return of 80's fashion. (I guess it sucks for you short people... unless you like wearing heels with jeans, then you're set).
I finished my stained glass class tonight. I'm pretty impressed with my project... I may even post a pic sometime. I'd do it now, but I'm tired and I have a headache from huffing solder fumes all night long. I've decided to invest in some equipment and set up a little 'studio'. Next on my list is oil painting... I have a feeling its going to be great.
* Edit... I'm adding pics. I'm so proud of myself :)


So, in the midst of everything going on around here I've been trying to focus on at least one thing everyday that I can be grateful for so I don't become all crusty and mean.
Today I'm sooo completely grateful for my big bro's girlfriend Ashley. This girl is stellar... I'm still cooking and cleaning for both households and she just came up to me a few days ago and said that she saw I was tired and would like to help out. Now, lots of people (including family) have said this, but nothing much comes of it so I was completely floored when I went over there and she had made a bunch of meals for my Dad and put them in the freezer for him. She had also cleaned and done some shopping. Its not a one time deal either, she made dinner for them tonight too! It may not seem like a big thing to you, but it makes a world of difference to me. This girl is the bees knees... here's hoping Kevin doesn't screw it up!

5 comments:
I love your stain glass...i wanna learn..............teach me!!!!!!!I am so glad your brothers girlfriend is helping! SO nice for you. Well take care. Love your little sister who doesn't listen!
Your stain glass is beautiful! I love it!
Wow you really are a freak!! 35 inseam..
Your stain glass is awesome though
I'm not a freak... I can wear some 34 inseams too. So there Kelsey... jackass.
Thanks guys!
You ladies should try doing stained glass... its pretty easy and incredibly relaxing.
Post a Comment