Well, I'm back and ready to blog again. Unfortunately this isn't how I wanted the posting to begin, but it's an important one.
Ages ago I told some of you about a friend who's baby was diagnosed with cancer. After many surgeries and treatments they were told the cancer was gone, unfortunately a few months ago they found out that the cancer is back, and has spread. The Weber family is trying to raise awareness for childhood cancer and are also trying to fundraise to help with the enormous bills that keep piling up.
This youtube clip is one of the ones they're trying to spread around, so feel free to share it if you're so inclined.
They have a myspace page set up, there are some technical difficulties, so there are two addresses with a little bit of different info on each one.
Some of the images are incredibly heartbreaking, so make sure there aren't little ones around.

1 comment:
That is so heartbreaking Anita!!! I'm at a loss for words...
Post a Comment