“If doctors ever tell you that you’ve ‘flipped out,’ don’t believe them, and just keep on doing what you were doing, because something tells me ‘the Man’ is behind this.”
—Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey
Thursday, September 20, 2007
In happier news, Nyla's first birthday is on September 24th! We're shocked and amazed that the year has gone by so quickly. I'll post a birthday thing on Monday, but I thought I'd add a picture or two, just because she's so cute.
I'm a farmer :) Hahahahaaaa, I never thought I'd say those words.
This is the easiest way to share what's happening in our lives. I suck at regular communication... not because I don't care, just because I'm not very organized.
1 comment:
What a doll she is! Don't you feel time goes by so much quicker once you have kids. The years just fly by. Happy 1st Birthday Nyla!!!
Post a Comment