Blogger Layouts

Monday, September 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Nyla!!

We've had such a great day! When Nyla woke up and saw her birthday decorations she was so incredibly excited. I wish I had the video camera out to catch her expression :) Her eyes were huge and she had the biggest smile I've ever seen. She kept pointing at the balloons and screaming "LOOK!" at the top of her lungs. Ahhh, what a cutie :)
She powered out before we took family pictures, so those might have to wait till tomorrow.
She gets to pick out a fish tomorrow, so I'll post some pictures of her with her new buddy too.

This is a montage of Nyla's first year. It was hard to keep it a reasonable length... I had to cut about half of it out :) I hope you enjoy it!


3 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Nyla!!!

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I love the picture of her sucking her toes. Wow, one already....Doent that make you feel old, haha!

Anonymous said...

That last commet was me by the way. Dont know why it published as anonymous...