Blogging is great because it allows me to do one update for everyone, instead of trying to send pics etc... which I suck at... but one thing I really wasn't aware of was the blog politics!! Good lord, I'm tired of blog politics.
Here's a hint... If you find me offensive, don't read my blog. I know its crazy, but it just might work! And seriously... give up on the angry emails! I am who I am and that's not going to change...
H'mmm, obviously I have some blog issues... definitely time to take a break ;)
I will most likely be back now and then, probably closer to fall/winter. Hopefully I'll have some amazing and exciting updates to share!
Have a great summer everyone!
Thanks to Cindy for passing this on to me.

Bah hhahhahahahaaha! Sorry peeps, I don't buy into the hype :)

4 comments:
I've been on a bit of a hiatus as well.
Offensive emails...ooooh I'd love to respond to those!!LOL
I'll miss your sporadic updates...don't leave facebook though!!LOL
That is horrible that you are getting awful emails. Enjoy your new changes and do update when you can......maybe just a few pics of the kids so I can smile.
totally crazy: I had just picked a winnie the pooh picture and was doing a post when I saw yours!! lol!
We love you!!See you soon!!
BTW...I just read your Pooh thingy and LMAO....hilarious. I'll have to steal this from you sometime!!LOL
Post a Comment