Nyla turned 2! She’s pretty much the coolest kid on the planet… except when she’s blowing snot at me… that isn’t so cool. (Sometimes she forgets to put the Kleenex in front of her nose before the big blow… )
She had a great day. I’ll post more pics eventually - if its even possible anymore with this kick ass dial up.
I received the wonderful news that I am now ok. No more bed rest for this girl! My mom was here helping out for a while which made it easier for me to do the actual rest part. Things have moved and changed and now I’m just a normal pregnant person. This is great news because I seriously sucked at bed rest. Now I’m realizing that we only have 3 months left until this little one appears… I’m equal parts excited and spastically terrified.
I can’t believe the stuff that’s flying around my brain lately… I’ve been thinking a lot, but unfortunately not about anything wonderful or clever… Mostly just crazy stuff.
I’m cutting myself some slack because after all, I’m pregnant… and we all know how emotionally fragile pregos can be.
I’ve had some thoroughly traumatic experiences lately. First of all, I was in Safeway at the deli counter (I don’t think the world realizes just how much I hate deli meat), and I happened to glance at the ambrosia salad. All of a sudden the only thing that mattered in my world was ambrosia salad. I was getting the shakes, pressing my hands up against the glass and doing the crazy eyed chant… Thankfully I snapped out of it and realized that ambrosia salad would be something I’d hate myself for in the morning…what the hell is that stuff anyway???
Now, the way my brain works… the ambrosia salad incident made me start thinking about massage therapy. I’m thinking about taking some clients when we move to Smithers. Part of me thinks this is a great idea, but the other part keeps reminding me that I don’t like touching strangers. I’ve rubbed enough strangers for a few lifetimes thankyouverymuch. Normal strangers aren’t bad I guess, it’s the CREEPY strangers that make me want to bathe in bleach every night for the remainder of my natural life.
But, massaging people you know well can be weird too. It’s not often you ask friends or acquaintances to take off their clothes and lay down on a table… (unless of course your name is AJ, then its common practice to ask your friends and acquaintances to do this. BAHHAHHAHAAAA my incredible wit and humor astounds even me!!)
So, I guess I’ll just wait and see how I feel about it after the big move takes place.
I could go on and on about my thoughts, but since I’m training to be a rogue spy, it might be better to keep things to myself.
I’m never online anymore, I can’t actually check blogs or even get into my own email most of the time, so its possible that my next update will be announcing the arrival of Horace or Jacintha (depending on the sex of the baby of course).
PS: If you think those are the actual names you need to lay off the crack my friend.

3 comments:
I was figuring you were on some serious bed rest!!
Glad things are moving along quickly and safely.
I often have strange, depraved thoughts and I'm not the least bit pregnant...although...I'm sure I could pass as a prego with this big ol' gutt of mine!Ughh...
I could NEVER touch a stranger...let alone massage one....creepiness...
Anyhow...can't wait to see some pics.
Seriously!!!!!!!!!! DO you get out at all? You are sounding more crazier than ever. Any how can't find your number. CALL ME!!!!!!! And give Nyla a big happy birthday hug. I can't believe she is 2. Can you beleive Austin just turned 8. Miss you baby cakes.........call me!
Okay, I've been dying to ask. You have kissed the blarney stone, haven't you?
Post a Comment