Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

OH COME ON!

I'm frustrated. I'm on bed rest again... I suck at bedrest. It's friggen impossible! Who can sit around for hours and hours and still feel human??? Seriously, this sucks rat's asses.

Apparently I have a placental abruption, (placenta tears away from the uterus) but so far its just a very small one, and I'm convinced its going to stay that way or fix itself. It's kind of a random thing to have happened since I don't have any of the 'prerequisites' for it.
At this point I'm concerned... but mostly because its pretty uncomfortable not because I think anything awful is going to happen. I really feel like everything is going to be fine so I'm not freaking out.
I'll be getting regular checkups and ultrasounds, so they'll know right away if it gets worse (but it won't so its no big deal).

Darryl has become the bed rest cop. I'm not ignoring the importance of bedrest right now, I'm just doing the very minimum of what needs to be done (ie: taking care of Nyla). He's been working insane hours (16 hour days are now normal for him) and still he comes home and does whatever I've been unable to do. Yes, he's pretty great.

So, here's hoping bedrest will be OVER very soon. Nyla andI need to get back to our daily adventures... she's going mad being stuck doing 'boring' inside stuff. (Anything inside is boring to this girl).
Now, I'm going to go back to bed before Darryl calls and yells at me for being upright :)

3 comments:

Ruth said...

wow...that would be really hard! We are praying for you, for your womb, for your sanity ;) and for little mini perry!
Lots of love!

Ashley said...

Oh my that sounds really difficult. Please take it as easy as you can with another little one! You are in my prayers!

The Meier's said...

Hang in there...hope the issue clears up soon and fixes itself. Enjoy the rest while you have it....hehe...when are you due again?