But this time in the more conventional way. We are expecting baby #2, the final addition to our human family.
All I can say to that right now is WOW! I'm still in shock I think. I know it will become more real as the barfing goes away and the baby gets bigger... yikes. 2 kids!!! Yeowzers :)
In other news... we have bears. Lots of bears. It feels like they have us surrounded. They know enough not to get into the live trap (filled with oh-so-yummo rotting meat) and they know to hide when people are crashing around in the woods with guns.
Last night I heard the loudest ROOOOAAAAAAARRRR outside. Man, I've gotta tell you, there are few sounds I like less. That sent chills down my spine. Scenes from 'The Ghost in the Darkness' have been flashing through my mind.
Right now it seems that there is a mama and cub (grizzly) and also a large black bear.
Unfortunately our baby llama was killed. I'm SOOOOOOO angry about that. The other llamas obviously put up a huge fight, but couldn't save her. I have a huge hate on for these bears right now. I want to kick some bear's asses.
The conservation officer they sent could be the twin of the Kokanee Ranger in looks and personality. He hasn't been the most helpful guy either. Diiiing Donnnng!
Yeah, the dude even told MEEEE to get in the trap to smear bacon grease on the rest of the rotting meat. H'mmmmmm how about a big ol HELLLLL NO! What a charming guy.
Anyway, I'll keep updating as updates happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So excited that you are pregnant with #2!!! I can't wait to see him or her!
That is so scary about the bears! I hate bears!!!!
Thanks dude! Can you believe we might be living so much closer by the time this little one makes an appearance? or at least just a couple months after. I can't wait!
I hate bears too. These ones are a bunch of asses.
Wow Congratulations!! When are you due? I am due with #3 at the end of Dec. That would be neat if we are close. I hope you start feeling better now. I am jut starting to feel better now!
Hey Ashley!
I miss you :)
I'm due in January, so we're definitely close.
We should catch up!
Post a Comment