We're not even close to being ready for Christmas... we haven't even put our tree up yet (ghasp!) I think since Nyla is so little I just want to keep things at a level where she can understand something great is about to happen. If we have all the decorating etc done reeeeally early, she'll just get used to it. This way she'll be completely blown away. (This is my excuse and I'm sticking to it).
I'm trying to decide if we should wait until Darryl's sister gets here so she can be part of the fun. I think leaving it to the 23rd is pushing it though.
Nope, I've just decided we're going to get on it this weekend.
I love Christmas, but usually I'm pretty low key about presents. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to give and receive presents, but it's just not the big shebang for me. This year though, is different. I'm beyond excited... I'm all twitchy excited. I feel like a little kid. I am very happy to share the news that I am now (well, I guess soon to be since I'm not allowed to use it till after Christmas...) the proud owner of my very own little stained glass studio. Absolutely everything I need is just waiting for me to get my hot little hands on. So, guess what you'll all be getting NEXT year :)
We've had some fairly mild weather lately so Nyla and I have been able to get outside to play. She's so cute in her abominable snowbaby suit. She can barely walk when she's all dressed up, but she still has fun.

Freaking crazy about her sled. She screamed the whole time we were walking (fun scream not scared scream).She loved it. She decided that snow is 'YUCKY' to eat though when she faceplanted :) She's the bee's knees.
I'm not going to update on Darryl right now. I just don't want to get into it all. If you want the latest info call me, or Diane (hope you don't mind Diane).
Oh, we aren't doing our fun Christmas cards this year. Time just got away on us! Sorry dudes!
That's all for now... I think.

3 comments:
nice post Anita,, your girly is sooo beautiful.
hope the best for you and yours..
Merry Christmas my blogging buddy!!
Big Hugs to you and yours for this holiday season!!!
Happy Christmas Antia..
Hope all your needs and a tonne of wants have filled your stocking!!
Post a Comment