Blogger Layouts

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Beautiful Kayla



My heart is breaking. Beautiful little Kayla passed away today. I'm sorry, I can't say more right now. I'll share the email I received. Please remember Julie and Jason - I can't imagine what they're going through right now.

At 2:53am on December 2, 2007 Miss Kayla Evelyn Weber went to dance in Heaven with our Dear Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Kayla was in her loving, beautiful parents arms with her friends, family and Doctors right by her precious side.
Not long before she passed I witnessed her open her stunning blue eyes one last time and look right into her Daddy's eyes.
All of our hearts are breaking and we are so thankful for the year with this child we never thought we would get.
Kayla has always been and was till the very end A FIGHTER! We are all better souls by having known Kayla! We will love deeper, laugh louder and dance longer just in honor of her.
God Bless you all! I wrap my arms around all of you as well...I know this hurts you as much as it does us.
Arrangements and further information will be provided at the soonest time possible.
In respect of their grieving...please contact me if you so shall need or wish.

2 comments:

Christy said...

So heartbreaking!!

joni said...

so incredibly sad...

loving deeper .. thats what i want to do.