Nyla's grooming buddy. Molson didn't want to let Nyla go uptown with her fur out of control... (yes Molson is Darryl's cat from his bachelor days... who but a bachelor would name a cat Molson??)

So incredibly proud of herself :)
Just Cuteness.
Just before her nap, getting upset because she wanted to see her picture on the digital camera but have her picture taken at the same time.
And MELTDOWN!
We didn't go trick or treating but we had a pretty great day.
Nyla has been so much fun lately. She's full of kisses and cuddles and makes up silly games. She loves books and being outside. She still looooves stew... I wish I could say everyone else was as excited about it :) Now we're experimenting with every kind of stew under the sun.
She's eating well, sleeping pretty well, learning new words everyday (her latest word is 'cool'). She loves to play bongos on her tummy, and when we're trying to get her to sleep its not unusual to find that she has 'jerseyed' herself so the bongo playing can be louder. She goes craaazy for dogs and ducks... she's just an all around amazingly cool kid.
I'll update on everything else another day.

3 comments:
I love her costume, tooooooooo cute!
Call me and update me!
That second picture of her is soooooo cute!!! She seems like the coolest little girl...I really can't wait to meet her!
Beautiful little girl!!!
Post a Comment