“If doctors ever tell you that you’ve ‘flipped out,’ don’t believe them, and just keep on doing what you were doing, because something tells me ‘the Man’ is behind this.”
—Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey
Wow, you just made my eyes water. Happy Mother's Day, Nyla is so so lucky to have you for a mother. Who sings that song and what is it called? It was beautiful
Hi Nyla, Abby and Auntie Laurie just watched your video and thought it was great. Abby says Nyla is my friend. Auntie Laurie is babysitting Abby because Kristy and Paul went to the hospital at 4 am. Hopefully the baby will arrive today! Keep posting pictures of Nyla. We like them! Love Auntie Laure and Abby
I'm a farmer :) Hahahahaaaa, I never thought I'd say those words.
This is the easiest way to share what's happening in our lives. I suck at regular communication... not because I don't care, just because I'm not very organized.
6 comments:
Happy First Mothers Day Anita! Beautiful montage! She is a sweetie!
Wow, you just made my eyes water. Happy Mother's Day, Nyla is so so lucky to have you for a mother. Who sings that song and what is it called? It was beautiful
beautiful as always...
happy mothers day anita. blessings on you all.
That's one gorgeous baby! Happy Mothers Day to you.
Gavin
Beautiful montage~!! You have a beautiful family!
Hi Nyla,
Abby and Auntie Laurie just watched your video and thought it was great. Abby says Nyla is my friend. Auntie Laurie is babysitting Abby because Kristy and Paul went to the hospital at 4 am. Hopefully the baby will arrive today!
Keep posting pictures of Nyla. We like them!
Love Auntie Laure and Abby
Post a Comment