Well, I like reading other people's random facts so I thought I'd actually do one since I've actually been tagged.
1. I CAN NOT STAND eating noises.
2. Watches go dead on my wrist (must be something to do with my electric personality... don't stand next to me in a lightning storm).
3. I'm afraid of ostriches. (If you've ever been chased by a very angry ostrich you'll understand what I mean).
4. I rocked the 'girl mullet' when I was a kid. RADICAL!
5. I was in a ukulele band in elementary school. We even wore the straw hats and weird outfits.
6. I would rather have my eyes poked out then have to play video games.
7. I love the smell of the different seasons. And the smell of the forest after it rains.
Ta daaaaa! Now in true blogging fashion, I tag anyone reading this who hasn't already done it lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
whoot whoot good one Anita...
hahaha i always wanted to play my buds ukulele when we were kids ....i thought she was way cool to have one...haha maybe she was in your class? maybe you could start a new class..then i could join.....haha
Post a Comment