Blogger Layouts

Saturday, January 29, 2011

It's a miracle...well...sort of.

As many of you know I live way in the middle of effing nowhere. Seriously...
Up until now I had to make do with dial up, which is the equivalent of rubbing two sticks together to start a fire. It was LAME! But thanks to a computer explosion, and the purchase of a new computer, and the realization that there are some new fangled advances in technology for those of us who have to suffer the wrath of rural life, I NOW HAVE HIGHSPEED!
I know, its exciting!!! Don't cry... its not THAT exciting. Random crying creeps me out...

Updates??? Pffft, nothing much is happening. STILL waiting for my leg to heal. Life is kinda on hold until that happens. I just had a loose screw removed (I know, har har har... so funny) so apparently a month from now I'll FINALLY be ready to get back to normal activity... you know, robbing banks, beating up the elderly, roller derby... that kind of thing.
I miss derby. REALLY miss it. Sigh. BUT I'm going to be back soon and I'm going to be kicking ass, so watch out bitches!!


Oh, I sooo need some of that anger management action...
This is a pic of me and one of my besties Jen (aka Bella Bomb) rockin' it at derby. So awesome :) Expect many more pics, cuz as soon as my feet are back in skates I'm forcing you all to know about it on a regular basis.
Ok, I have to go do some stuff... I'll update again soon.
This one is for YOU Joni <3

1 comment:

joni said...

seriously!?!?!

i am more than honoured... actually i am close to random crying!!!!
i love that i can hear you speak when i read your blog... haha i hope that is sooo super creepy ..nahahaha.

hey i am glad your pc needs are fixed, i was getting worried i may never get a proper update!!
love love love the derby pictures.. can't wait for more.