In other news, the country CD was balls. Pure balls. Lesson learned? I think so.

Now, do what I say and go buy "Lungs" by Florence and the Machine. You won't regret it... unless you aren't into the funk, then you'd regret it. No, its not funk, its kinda Sinead O'Connor ish. If you like her, you'll love Florence.
Word.

3 comments:
I heart Sinead....
"remember what I told you, if they hated me they will hate you"...
I know. She is friggen amazing. LOVE HER.
You will seriously love Frances and the Machine. I'm totally willing to go to the copyright jail and burn you a copy. I'm not sure how easy it is to find here. I ordered it online.
Let me know dude!
PS If i really do go to jail I'm counting on you to send me all the smokes I need to make sure I can pay my way out of being someone's bitch.
forget the smokes...I'd send you some illegal Mexican Amoxicillin....that stuff is some strong sheet....;)
Post a Comment