Maren, our little one has just been diagnosed with the H1N1 virus. She is incredibly ill and I could lie and say I'm dealing with things well, but I won't bother lying. So, I'm calling all thoughts, prayers, pretty much anything... even dancing around with chicken bones if you're feeling it...
She's on Tamiflu (?? I'm pretty sure that's the name of it... I'm not going to get up and check) if there is no improvement by Friday she'll be admitted somewhere where there is a paediatric unit. We're obviously wanting an improvement by Friday.
The rest of us are healthy. I'm determined to keep us that way!

4 comments:
Thinking of you, praying and believing for a miracle!! Love you!!
She is in my thoughts and I will continue to ask everyone what they think. So far they have just told me keep her hydrated and keep the fever down. Tamiflu is what they use to treat this. She will get through this. Make sure Nyla washes her hands good if she is around her. (Same with you and Darryl too!) I would also suggest when her symptoms go away; wash her crib and toys down with a disinfectant so that there is no trace of it left.
xoxo
Oh my goodness Anita, please know that I am praying for that sweet baby of yours. Let me know if there's ANYTHING we can do....
Thanks for caring about our little sweetie pie. It means a lot <3
Post a Comment